Donnerstag, 7. März 2013

Favourite Pictures On My iPhone

Hey hey! :)
Today I decided to make a post about my favourite pictures on my iPhone. Well, I thought this might be creative, because I've never seen this anywhere before, but who knows, maybe it's not. It's just a small amount of photos, because I haven't been an iPhone owner for long. Anyway, here we go!

- Anne

P.S.: A new video will be up soon, I filmed a challenge video with one of my friends, but I didn't find the time to edit it so far.

Non german people won't understand this, but yeah it's freaking
funny if  you're german. We found this at a toilet in Mc Donald's.

Tyler Ward at his concert back in October 2012. Front row and as perfect as always! :)

Me and Ed Sheeran back in September 2012

Me and Olly Murs which was also back in September.

On the way to school back in autmn, dunno I just really like this picture.

At the Tyler Ward concert in October

The outfit I wore on New Year's Eve

With my bestie on New Year's Eve

My ticket for the One Direction concert in May

At the Swedish House Mafia concert back in December 2012.

Christmas 2012 :)

In Austria back in January

With my parents and my brother when we were on skiing holidays

Favourite place on earth: Damüls, Austria

Just showing my weirdness idk

Loving this quote!

Already posted this on this blog but idgaf, Carnival 2013.

Also in Austria back in January, when we were on the way back to
our hotel rooms from the welness area. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen