Samstag, 30. März 2013

The Blonde, The Brunette & A Mission

Good evening lovelies!
As I'm lying here in  my bed, listening to Olly Murs and just chatting with some friends, I felt like blogging, so here I am. 
Yesterday and today one of my favourite people, Inga, visited me. She's my absolute favourite around my fangirl friends. I met her through a band one and a half a years ago and I'm really lucky to have her. We don't see each other that often, but whenever we find the time to meet up, we have a blast!
I've already told you about how we'll try to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer when we'll be in London and today we filmed a video for their manager, because we really really want to meet them. If you're interested in the video, it's below.
And when we're already talking about London... aaah it's so close. Just five more day to go until I'll be there! I honestly can't wait.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend and a beautiful easter time!

- Anne




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen