Freitag, 29. März 2013

Boom!

Hola mis amigos,
this is just a quick post, because I'm super overwhelmed right now. Yesterday I tweeted the following tweet after posting my new blogpost, which is below. And guess who retweeted it? The amazing Louise aka SprinkleOfGlitter. And what happened? My blog complete blew up and gained like 300 views in an hour. This is quite much for me, because as you know, I've just started it and not many people are reading it. Now it has nearly 600 views on that post, thank you so much Louise! I really appreciate it.
And now my mood just went down, because I looked out of the window and it's snowing like crazy. Like what the fuck? It's nearly April. (I wanna cry.)
But whatever.
A few minutes after Louise retweeted my tweet, the next thing happened. Ella, who is also one of my favourite YouTubers, retweeted another one of my tweets and the day before Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer followed me, so the last two days were quite successful, I guess, haha.
If you checked out my block, thank you, it really means a lot. I love you all. Enjoy your day!

- Anne




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen