Sonntag, 24. März 2013

LANDAAAAAN

Hey kids, hey!
I am back with some very exciting news, well at least for me. Guess what? I am going to London for a few days in the easter holidays, which have started on Friday. I'm super excited to go there, since I have never been to London or England. I am absolutely in love with this city and can not wait to go there!
I will be there from the 4th of April until the 7th, which is quite sad, because we will fly home in the morning and 5 Seconds Of Summer, one of my favourite bands will do an Acoustic Concert and Meet & Greet later on this day. (Fuck my life)
Anyway, my friend Inga will be in London, too, at this time and we will still try to meet them. We actually wanted to go to one of the One Direction concerts, just to see 5SOS live, but the tickets are super expensive and the tickets will most likely not arrive here in time. Whatever.
My hotel in London is super close to the Hyde Park, which is quite cool, because it's central and everything is so close! For sure I will go shopping a lot, so expect a Haul video on my YouTube channel.
The weather does not seem to be very good over there at the moment, but I will not let this ruin my trip.
Tips, for what I could do in London, are very welcome. For sure we will go to all the touristic places, like London Eye, Big Ben, probably one of the musicals, etc.
I will most likely be filming everything in a Vlog and upload it later on YouTube.
So for now, that's it. Bye, love you all!

- Anne


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen