Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Be Happy

Hey guys,
today I decided to write a blog post about how to be happy. This sound quite stupid, I know, but I really wanted to write about it for such a long time and I decided to do it today. I've really had some downs in the last few months, I don't even really know why. Maybe it's to much pressure from school, family, friends, as I said, I don't really know why. Sometimey you just need a good cry and that's okay, but I hate the feeling of being down and I always try to get my mood up as soon as possible. So here are a few things that I do to be happy. Let's start! :)


1.) I think this is a really true quote. People are going to disappoint you. That's a fact. Don't let your happiness depend on people. Make yourself goals. Maybe working for the body you always wanted to have or getting better grades? If you'll reach that goal one day, you'll be so happy and proud of yourself, trust me.


2.) Surround yourself with successful people, that's important trust me. For example for all those poeple that are still in school like me, you won't be a good student if you hang out with people that hate school, just talk about how everything sucks and are nor motivated at all. They will pull you down with them. Surround yourself with positive, motivated people.


3.) Do more of what makes you happy, because this will make you happy for sure. My ultimate recipe of happiness are concerts. I don't know about you guys, but I'm always so excited for concerts, like I set countdowns on my phone and can't wait until the day of the concert. Being in the crowd, singing along and seeing the artist smile is the best feeling ever. I also love doing sports. I'm actually a really lazy person but when I get my lazy ass up to do some sports I'm really into it. I recently started doing fit boxing which is a mix of fitness training and boxing. The training is pretty exhausting, but the feeling I have after doing sport is amazing.


4.) Take risks. If you'll never try you'll never win. It might be risky, but it will be worth it. 


5.) Don't give a fuck about what people say. If people talk bad about you, ignore it. They clearly have nothing better to do and your life is probably more interesting than theirs. Be nice to them and they'll be nice to you. Treat people like you want to be treated. And if they'll judge you too fast by first impression, they don't deserve to get to know the real you.


6.) Write a bucket list. If you don't know what this is, it's basically a list of things that you want to do before you die. It will be the best thing ever to cross out things after you've done them. I actually have one of my tumblr, click here to check it out. 


7.) Make others happy. Randomly complimenting someone or writing someone something nice anonymously on tumblr or ask.fm will make you happy. For I example I know this girl that really feels bad about herself, doesn't like how she looks ans stuff like that, which she actually has no reason to, because she's gorgeous and such a nice person. One day I randomly wrote her on tumblr that she shouldn't feel like that about herself, because she's beautiful and really lovely person, etc. She tweeted that she was so freaking happy about this anonymous message and probably cried because it was so nice. And I felt so warm inside and couldn't stop smiling because it made me so happy that she was happy. That was just a stupid example, but yeah. :)


8.) Listen to music, that makes you happy. Whenever I'm really down I listen to Ed Sheeran. It might sound stupid, but he saved me quite a few times. His voice calms me and get's me to smile again. I know everyone has a different taste in music, but here is my ultimate happiness playlist, maybe a few of you will enjoy it.

1. Ed Sheeran- Little Bird
2. Jessie J- Who's Laughing Now
3. Ed Sheeran- Cold Coffee
5. Demi Lovato- Heart Attack
6. One Direction- One Way Or Another
7. Passenger- Let Her Go
8. Lawson- Getting Nowhere
9. Miley Cyrus- Jolene
10. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Out Of My Limit
11. Thrift Show- Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis
12. One Direction- Rock Me
13. Ellie Goulding- Anything Could Happen
14. Steve Moakler- Cinderella
16. Jason Reeves- Save My Heart
17. The Script- Breakeven
18. Hoodie Allen- Eighteen Cool
19. Tyler Ward & Kev Jumba- I Need My Hip Hop
20. Ed Sheeran- One Night
21. Jessie J- Nobody's Perfect
22. Little Mix- Change Your Life
23. Ben Howard- Keep Your Head Up
24. Nina Nesbitt- The Apple Tree
25. Victorious Cast- Make It Shine
26. The Wanted- I Found You
27. Tyler Ward- The Way We Are
28. Nickelback- Photograph
29. Olly Murs- Dance With Me Tonight
30. Rita Ora- How We Do

I definitely listen to much music, ooops.


9.) Read. I know not everyone is a reading person, like I am, but books are one of the most beautiful things on this planet. Books take you in another world. Books make you dream. Books inspire you. I've read a huge amount of books in my life. My favourite ones so far have probably been Harry Potter, The Summer Series by Jenny Han, The Hunger Games and I also really like 50 Shades Of Grey, haha. Anyway it's just whenever you're down and life sucks you can grab a book and escape into it's world and forget everything about you. 


10.) And last but not least. The Internet. It's a beautiful place to spend time one: Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Facebook, Blogs and all that stuff. I love spending time on the world wide web and I definitely spend to much time on my laptop. You might have fun online, but spending the whole day online won't make you happy. I know some of you might not want to hear this, but it's true. Getting to know new people online is fun and sometimes they're more there for you than your real life friends are, but spending time outside with other is also a lot of fun. Doing sports, going on a night out and doing stuff for school should definitely be more important than tumblering the whole day. Believe me. :)



I hope you like that kind of post, any kind of critism is welcomed in the comments.
I'll leave you guys with a few more photos that make me smile, bye!

- Anne

P.S.: I filmed a new video with one of my friends yesterday, but I didn't had the time to edit it, so I'm not sure when it will be online. I'm in school tomorrow from 8 am until 9 pm, so there will be no time for it tomorrow, too. Hmmm. :(













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen