Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Snow or something like that

Hiyaaaa!
If you follow me on twitter you might already know about this, but I went skiing for a day on Monday. In my oppinion skiing is the best thing ever to exist on this planet, so it was pretty exciting for me. I always feel so carefree and happy while doing it, haha.
We got up really early and drove to Winterberg, which is a small ski resort in the west (I believe) of Germany. I have never been skiing in Germany, so this was new for me. Normally I spend my skiing holidays in the swiss or austrian alps, but this was just for a day, so whatever. The drove was like 2 hours long. I expected a really small ski resort, but it was actually bigger than I thought and everything was super modern and we had really good weather, except on some hills where we had like a snow storm. There are a lot of different slopes in every degree of difficulty. The snow was perfect and we has a lot of fun. For a one day trip Winterberg is absolutely perfect and I can just recommend it!

- Anne





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen