Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

Idols

Bojour,
today I'm back with a post about 'idols'. I don't really have much idols, like for me it sound so incomprehensible when people say that for example One Direction are their idols. Sure, I'm a One Direction fan, but I would never call them my idols. Idols are in my oppinion people that worked teir asses of to get where they are, fell a few times, but always got up. The only musicians that I idolize are Tyler Ward and Ed Sheeran. They've both done so much to get where they are and they're both very down to earth. Ed is such a nice person, when you meet him and he gives the best hugs. I haven't met Tyler so far, but he really inspires me with his words. He nearly gave up on music when he had his breakthrough and now he is doing what he loves and is really thankful. He always inspires me with the speeches at his concerts, here is an example from the first time when I saw him live. 
I don't know why I can't insert it in the post, but here's the link: 

The next few people that really inspire me are some YouTubers. I made my YouTube channel after I watched Caspar Lee's YouTube story video. I wasn't really sure about it but his video encouraged me to fo it. Please check it out, it's really inspriring.



Alfie Deye's YouTube Story also really encouraged me.


The next two YouTubers I really look up to are Zoe and Louise. They're both such lovely girl, but had also really rough times in the past, but now they do what they really love and that's where I want to be one day. Check their blogs out. They're in the sidebar under 'My Favourite Blogs'.


Also Louise's Draw Your Life video really brought me to tears, she's such a strong girl/ woman.


The last person is Louis. He is also a YouTuber and his Draw My Life video is a big motivation and inspiration.



I think that was it. There are also a few authors that I look up to, because that's what probably want to do one day, but that's another story. Enjoy your evening/ night!

- Anne

2 Kommentare:

  1. I loved this post! They too are all my idols and inspirations especially Zoella and Louise - I just love their friendship and videos! They seem so sweet! Please upload some more YouTube video's and maybe check my YouTube out? - SarahAdde. Thanks and look forward to reading your future posts! ~ Sarah xxx

    sarahadde.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much and I'm gonna upload more videos soon!
      I'm gonna check it out now :) x

      Löschen