Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

Small Haul

Hiya,
I bought a few things, like really just a few but I felt like showing them to you, so I did. First of all, I'm sorry for the horrific lightening, but I couldn't arrange it otherwise. 


I saw this fitness mat online and instantly fell in love with it. It has a pinky- red colour and the typical Nike quote Just Do It written on it. I just love this quote, because it's really as simple as that. Just do it. If you want to get fitter, what's holding you back? Just do it. Anyway I didn't want to buy it myself because I thought 35 € were quite a lot for a mat. But as I gave my older one to my brother (He's feeling the fitness vibe, too, right now.) I needed a new one and my mum bought it for me when she was in the city. It's a bit thin for my tast and not that good to do something like push ups on it but it's alright though, I guess. It can be found here.


The other day I saw these in a sports catalogue and I really liked them. I love Nike sports shoes in general, but they're pretty expensive, for example the Nike Frees. These ones were on sale so I ordered them via telephone, since they weren't available over the online shop anymore. The woman told me that they would arrive in about four weeks but they were there after only a week. I ordered two pairs, in different sizes, which was a good decision, since the ones that I thought would fit, didn't fit at all. I already tested them in the gym twice and they're really got. By the way, I got myself a gym membership two weeks ago and I'm there four times a week at the moment. I'm happy that I made the decision to go there. It's a lot of fun and I feel really, really good when I'm finished and know that I did something for my body. I do a lot of courses and have a work out plan. I'm probably going to blog more about it soon.


So when I went into town today to send back the pair of shoes that didn't fit I stopped by at the shops and grabbed a few things. I picked up the latest edition of the German Glamour. The Glamour is my favourite German magazine, among the InStyle. Anyway I like the British Glamour a lot more and buy it everytime I'm overseas. But as I can't get it here I'm buying the German one everytime I feel like it. Then I needed a heat protection spray, since my hair literally feels horrible everytime I blow dry it and I really needed something to protect it from drying out. After walking through the shop for about fifteen minutes I realised they didn't had the one I wanted and I decided to grab the Heatprotection Styling Spray by Syoss for only 3,95 €. Then I went to look for some hair oil or a conditioner or something like that. I decided to pick up the orange Garnier Fructis one for 3,75 €. Then I strolled through the Make Up area of the shop, desperate to buy something. I picked up a Top Coat nail polish by essence, because I needed one and didn't feel like spending a lot of money, It was 1,95 €. After looking a bit more around through the shelves/ stands the essence eye pencil & shadow pen in blazing black caught my eye. I was actually looking out for eyeliners in that moment but as I am really clumsy with them I decided to go for this one. You can basically use it like an eyeline, to draw on your eyelid like you would normally do with an eyeliner. One of my lovely friends (hi Inga) gave me that idea when we were in London together. It's actually a really good alternative for people like me. Normally I'm not a fan of cheap make up like from essence, but I tested the pen and seems to be really good so far. 
I hope everyone's week is going well! 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AntwortenLöschen