Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

The Carrie Diaries & iPhone 5c Review + Concerts in 2014

Hey again,
so here I am, writing the third blogpost of today, after not writing a single one in 2 weeks. Weirdo.
The first thing I want to talk about is The Carrie Diaries. For those of you who have no idea what this series is about, it's basically the pre-story of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex & The City. It's about her growing up as a teenager and how she made herself a name in New York City. This serious is fighting it's place in my Top 3 of series with Under The Dome and Gossip Girl. Not only because it plays in one of my favourite cities, New York city, but because it plays in the 80s and has the best story ever. I wish I had Carrie's life. I really do. The actress that plays Carrie, AnnaSophia Robb, is the prettiest and most gorgeous girl ever and Austin Butler as Sabastian Kydd isn't bad, too. Well, that's an understatement, he's literally the imperfect perfection of a guy. I'm so in love with him. Apparently the ratings of The Carrie Diaries aren't that good, but I really don't understand why they would be. It's probably because barely anyone watches series on TV anymore. Most of us watch them online, don't we? I'm praying that they'll film a season 3, because I was a crying mess when the last episode of season 2 ended. Here's a trailer, check it out! 


The next thing, yay I've got a new phone! And it's an iPhone 5c. It didn't think of buying a new phone when I was at our local telecom store with my mum, but my they made me a really good offer and I took it. I wasn't a fan of the 5c until now. It's really not as ugly as I thought. I hated the plastic back of it, but it really doesn't look that bad in reality. I'm glad that I own one now, because the front camera is a whole lot better than the one on my old 4s. That will pretty much make me happy when I'll meet one of my favourite bands again, because the last few selfies that I took with them were in a terrible quality. Further the screen seems a lot prettier, since the 5c has better display facilities, etc. I really don't want to bore you with any other technical details, since you can look them up on the apple site, if you're interested. There aren't a lot more differences between the 5c and the 4s. Anyway I'm happy with it and that's what counts.


Next topic is the concert season 2014 or more likely for spring/ summer. Next up on my concert list is James Arthur next week. After I met him last September I really wanted to see him live but I'm not that excited about it anymore, probably because James annoyed me with his constant twitter fight in the past months, which in my opinion is so unnecessary and immature. That doesn't only count for James but for all the celebrities that did it. Anyway I know James is a lovely guy and it will probably be more fun that I imagine it to be. Furthermore I'm going to see all my girls next week so that's exciting.Then I'm going to see The 1975 twice in March, as well as Bastille. I couldn't be more excited about these, since these two are my all time favourites and I'm looking forward to see their lovely faces again. After that there will be a massive lack of concerts until June. My jobless life doesn't let anything more happen. I really need to get a job soon, I'm annoyed about being broke all the time because of concerts. But anyway there's something big happening in June. I'm going to my first festival. Since I'm 18 it was about time I guess. The festival I'm going to go to is Southside. Southside is the south German version of the Hurricane, for those of you who don't know. Both are on the same weekend and have the same line up. I'm really really really excited. Part of the line up are Bastille, Ed Sheeran, The 1975, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, The Kooks, Bring Me The Horizon, The Naked & Famous, Chvrches, The Wombats, Casper, Kraftklub, Tom Odell and Jennifer Rostock. There are a hell lot more acts, but those are the most important ones to me. As you probably know some of those are my absolute favourites so you'll probably understand my excitement. Are any of you going to one of those events?
Have a lovely rest Sunday and a great start into the new week!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen