Montag, 3. März 2014

The Fifth Season

Hey there,
as most of you might know it's Carnival season in Germany right now which is one of my favourite times of the year. Some friends and I went into town yesterday to parade, party and get drunk. The town was full of costumed, happy and drunk people and it was as amazing as always. I decided to go as Minnie Mouse this year. I saw the costume online and instantly fell in love, I just had to buy it. There are a few photos down there. Sorry for the lack of text in this post, etc. but I'm really busy right now and I probably won't blog any more posts this week. I don't have school on Wednesday, but I will be busy with school stuff and I'm on a concert trip seeing The 1975 twice this weekend. So I will probably see you guys on Monday, have an amazing week!






Sorry sor the crappy quality, I only had my iPhone with me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen