Montag, 24. Februar 2014

Room Impressions

Hey there,
once again I changed a lot of things in my room yesterday which meant spending the whole day inside, moving furniture, cleaning and throwing away things. I got rid of all my old teen magazines and throwing them away literally felt like throwing my teenage youth away. But I've got a lot more space now, since I moved out one of my shelfs, my old couch and some massive chair. I've got another bed now, which I will mainly use as a sofa, but it can be used as a bed for guests too, so that is good. I also got rid of some posters and pictures in my room and it looks a lot more comfortable. I just love changing things in my room and setting up things. I made the collages, quotes and all that stuff on my wall myself. Here are a few Impressions! :)



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen