Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Haul: Mainz

Hey there!
Last Saturday I went on a little shopping spree with my parents to Mainz. It's about an hour drive from where I live and it's a lovely city. It was nice to go somewhere else for shopping since I actually got tired of always shopping in Frankfurt or all those bigger towns around where live. Mainz isn't that big but it has some nice shops and I found a few things. But see it yourself! :)


Since it's getting more wintry I decided to get some sweaters, because who doesn't love cuddly, warm sweaters? I bought it in a bigger size, since it's really short and I wanted it to fit loose, too.
Vila Clothes; Size L; 15,95 € (original price: 26,95 €)


Oh, another sweater. Who would've guessed. I bought it in a bigger size again because it fitted really tight in S and I wanted it to fit loose.
Only; Size M; 19,95 €


I have only worn these babes twice, but they already look so used, oh my god. Thanks to the shitty weather outside. I wanted those kind of boots for ages now and I was very, very happy when I found them. I don't  even know which brand they are and I'm too lazy to get up and look it up. Anyway I bought them in 'Fink Schuhe' if that helps.
European Size 38; 69,95 € (they were on sale, yay!)


Oh god, I'm so in love with this tank top. I first saw it in grey, but then went for the black one, because black's my coulour, haha. I again, bought it in a bigger size because the smaller one fitted weird around the boobs area, I guess it was made for someone with smaller boobs then me, haha. It's longer than a normal top so you can wear it with a pair of leggins or tights.
Vila Clothes; Size M; 24,95 € (original price 34,95 €)


Ok something is officially wrong with the upload thing for my blogposts. This skirt is plain black actually and on the picture it looks like some sort of grey? Ugh. 
I can imagine wearing that skirt while going out clubbing or when I'm in London over New Year's Eve.
Vila Clothes; Size S; 15,95 € (original price 26,95 €)


Same thing with this. Ugh what is going on? Those dark grey leggins actually have a flower print on them.
Only; Size S, 19,95 €

Have a good start in the week tomorrow! 
- Anne x

1 Kommentar:

  1. Da sind wirklich sehr schöne Sachen dabei:)
    LG♥all-about-me2501.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen