Sonntag, 17. November 2013

The 1975 concert & meeting them

Hiya guys, 
I haven't blogged in a while, simply because I was so busy with my school work. I constantly have school until 5 pm and I had exams and reports to hand in going on. But I haven't got any exams this week, so maybe I'll have a bit more time to blog. 

This Friday I went to Frankfurt to see one of my absolute favourite bands in the whole wide world. There might be some swearing in the following text post and some shortened language, I'm sorry. I just copied from tumblr and added a few thing, because I was too lazy to write everything again.
I went straight to the venue after school and was there at like 2.15 pm, but my friends had already been there since around 12. The tourbus was already there, too. My friend was told that the guys would still be at the hotel, but for sure they weren't. After some time, Matty, George and Ross came out. According to them Adam was still asleep in the bus and they all looked dead tired but still were the nicest people ever. I knew George was tall, but honestly not that fucking tall. He already bend his knees a bit so he was smaller but when I tried to take a selfie I just couldn’t get all of him on the photo and he then just grabbed my phone laughing and took the selfie himself. He took two more, but they’re too awful for the internet to see, haha. My friend had loads of present for them and Matty was literally behaving like a little girl on christmas eve, he was so happy about the present she gave them. She had some black hoodie for Ross on which she stiched up The 1975 with fake leather and they all were basically completely freaking out about it, because according to Matty the apperently have had the same idea for a hoodie to do. We told them they should arrange Sina (my friend) for the merch, hahaha. My other friend and I gave them some cigarettes with chocolate flavour, just as a joke, but they were super happy about it. They told us they would come out later again and went inside the venue. Adam then later came out and as clumsy as I am I stepped full on his foot when we took a selfie.





As the time of the concert came closer more people started queueing up. People always start fights with me on twitter when I say that its pisses me off how those 15 years old One Direction fans claim to like The 1975 just because Harry Styles likes them. But it was the same again yesterday. I swear 90 % of the crowd were little 1D fangirls and they kept talking about One Direction when we stood in the queue. Wish the gig would’ve been 18 +. But I also met some really cool people, here's a picture of us all! :) 


Anyway the opening act was quite good and 20 minutes late the 1975 started to perform. The show was sick even though the microfone was way too silent and the sound was quite shit in that club. I ended up having a fight with some security guard who wanted to throw me out during the last song because I had argued with him before and didn't listen to what he was telling me. He basically told me not to film, but everyone else was filming, too. I mean was he actually serious? Normally you're allowed to film at every concert, even at the ones with super famous people performing. I would've done what the security guard told me, when everyone else would've been not allowed to film, too. That was what I told him but he just kept on screaming at me and that was when I had enough and freaked out a bit. He also argued with some of my friends and we were all pissed as hell, because he ruined a huge part of the concert for us. Also the band had noticed that something was going on, I mean they were directly in front of us and kept looking to figure out what the hell was going on.
After the concert we went out to where the bus was. There were tons of fangirls already waiting too, it was so annoying. They were even wearing hotpants and crop tops, like wtf it’s the middle of november and it was abou 5 ° C outside. The guys came out after some time and told us that they would come back and that they just wanted to bring their things into the bus. For sure those dumb fangirls ran after them and when Matty came out they started to mob him. LIKE WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU SERIOUS. I was shouting at them that they should leave him some space and back off to build a queue. Obviously they didn’t listen to me and kept going on mobbing that poor chap. Matty looked so uncomfortable it was heartbreaking. Some girls even grabbed his hair and shit. Those girls were so disrespectful and rude, I have no words for it. There are times where I seriously question if some of those young people even have parents who tell them how to behave. I had enough of those twats pushing me around just to get to Matty and went to where Ross was. I let him sign my ticket and took another photo with him.Then I went to where George was but he went went back into the bus, I guess he had enough of the fangirls. I went to Adam and let him sign my ticket and took another photo, too, which looks awful by the way, whatever it's below. George shouted for the others to get in the bus because they apparently had to leave. 



We all were so pissed because of those fucking dumb fangirls who as I said only knew them because of Harry Styles and didn’t knew anything about the band. Some girl even called Matty George (he was just awkwardly laughing about it). And for sure they all only knew Matty and that’s why they fucking mobbed him. I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? They’re the most chilled and nicest lads ever, why mobb them if you could have a easy chat with them? I’m still so fucking pissed. The only positive thing was that George, Ross and Matty were smoking our cigarettes when they came out, haha.
All in all it was a good night but some things really just ruined it. I couldn't even talk to them properly anymore that night. And they’re not even big over here in Germany yet…
But the 1975 are the most chilled and nicest lads you could possibly ever meet and I'm so looking forward to see them again in March! 

I hope you all had a nice weekend, thanks for reading! 
- Anne x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen