Freitag, 22. November 2013

New URL

Hola mates!
As you probably may have noticed, I changed my url. I just really got bored of the old one and started to hate it more and more every day. The new url fits me pretty well, since concerts are my ultimate recipe for happiness and coffee pretty much gets me trough every day. I also changed the header and played a bit with the design. I'm okay with it's look, at least for now. You have to know that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to things like those. So I sat here the whole evening trough, thinking about new urls and googleing how to change this in your html to make your blog look more professional. I'm such a nerd sometimes, haha. At least Imagine Dragons kept me some company with their music during that. I'm actually going to see them live in a few days. I'm going to travel to Luxembourg with two friends for their gig their, since they're not coming to Frankfurt and the gig in Cologne was already sold out. The gig in Luxembourg is actually on a Saturday so that fits perfectly. We're going to stay there overnight in a Hotel, then travel home on the next morning. I'm looking forward so much to it! But what I'm even looking forward to even more is flying to London over New Year's with my friend Inga. Our hotel is in Camden aka my favourite place ever and we're so close to everything in the city. New Year's Eve in London is actually the coolest thing ever, not just because of all the parties, but because they have the prettiest firework ever in Westminster, check it out here. I really can't wait for it! What are you guys doing in your winter holidays/ on New Year's Eve?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen