Samstag, 23. November 2013

Favourite Places

Good morning everyone! :)
I hope you're all doing good. I really felt like blogging and thought about ideas for new blogposts. So I decided to blog about something that I really enjoy. Travelling. I haven't been to that many places out of Europe, but then again I've been to a lot European places. I really want to travel the world after I'll finish school, starting with a year in Australia and New Zealand with one of my closest friends! I'm so excited for it, one and a half more years to go.
So in this post I wanted to blog about my favourite places, I've been to already. There are actually three of them, I think. The first one is this small town in Austria, called Damüls. I go there every year at least once to go skiing. My family and I have been there every winter for at least the past ten years. It feels like home and winter time is actually my favourite time of the year, just because I can go skiing at my favourite place again. I'v also been there for the second time in summer this year, which was kind of confusing. because it looks a whole lot different in summer than it looks in winter. Here are a few photos of this beautiful place, enjoy!





The second one of my favourite place is probably another small town, but in the Netherlands this time. It's called Katwijk. I've basically been to every possible part of the Netherlands, including Amsterdam, but Katwijk is my favourite one. It's close to Den Haag and to Leiden, a beautiful city with a great university!
Katwijk is a town with a small center with cute shops and restaurants. It's close to the sea and they have some really cool bars on the beach! The drive to Katwijk from where I live is only about 4 hours, so that's cool. 





My third favourite place is the capitol of England, London. I've only been there once, this April, but I immediately fell in love with this city, I really want to live there at some point of my life. I'm going there again this December/ January and I really can't wait. I just love how London is so multicultural and open to anything. People are very different there than they are where I live. London has it's personal style and I love how everybody seems to be their selves their. This might be a very naive view, but as I have only been there once yet, that's all I can say. Camden and Soho are probably my favourite parts of London. As I am a small town girl I am really impressed by how easily and fast you can get to any place in the city. I actually kind of dislike the Tube but then again I really love it! London is full of culture and creativity and it makes me really love this town. 





What are you favourite places in the world? I would love to know! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen