Montag, 29. April 2013

Alive: My Weekend

"I've never felt so alive
Like I feel right now in this moment"

Hello lovely peeps!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend, because I did. And because it was so good I wanted to tell you about it. The best part was actually last night, so it was more Monday than the weekend, but Saturday was pretty good too.
My best friend and I went to some education- fair at the airport in Frankfurt. It actually was super interesting. The career I took most interest in was the job of a Lufthansa pilot, probably because the guy at the Lufthansa stand was super fit and quite nice. Being a pilot seems to be a really fun job! The education for it only takes a  bit more than two years, including a 4 months education trip to Phoenix, Arizona. The pay is really good! The only problem is that I probably can't do that job since I had an accident a few year ago on New Year's Eve, which caused permanent damage of my left eye. Next time I'll be at my ophthalmologist, I'll need to ask her about that! My friend and I decided to do a guided tour which was offered by Lufthansa. We ended up in a Boeing 747, including chilling in the cockpit and some first class chilling, haha. After that we went shopping for a bit at the airport and took the train home in the evening. That day was such an amazing experience!



Yesterday me and my bestie actually planned to just make ourselves a chilled evening, but then decided to go bowling with some school friends. 
After one round of bowling it got boring so we wanted to do something else. First we wanted to go to Frankfurt and stay awake through the whole night, but our problem was that we only had one car and were seven people. Then we had the idea to go to my house and chill in the garden at a camp fire and just drink some alcohol and stuff. So we got some alcohol at the gas station and went 'home'. We had to drive twice, since we were too many people for that one car, haha. When we arrived we lighted up the fire and stayed up there all together until 4 am, when the girls wanted to go to bed. I stayed up with the boys until 5 am, haha. They actually wanted to sleep outside, those dumbasses. Haha, anyways they didn't and slept in the guest room. I only got one our of sleep until we had to get up again to get ready for school. Luckily we didn't really have 'real' school today, only some social training day until 3 pm. Even our teacher noticed that we had a rough night and asked us out about it. She found the story funny. 
Actually I should be at my boxing training right now, but I feel so sick and I'm deadly tired, so I canceled it. 
It was such a fun night. I love spontaneous plans like this, these are those moments where you feel really alive and I live for those moments!




- Anne

Only 5 days left until the One Direction concert in Oberhausen.
This is gonna be amazing!
(mainly because of the girls I'm going with but whatever)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Fotos!! :))
    Jetzt wo ich dein erstes Foto gesehen habe, sollte ich auch mal mit der Lufthansa fliegen! XD haha

    Liebe GRüße, Ly :)

    Blog Vorstellung

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke!
      Haha, ja die first Class ist sehr angenehm! :D
      LG

      Löschen