Freitag, 26. April 2013

Concert Outfit Struggle

Hiya beautys!
Sorry for not blogging much, but school really keeps me busy. I had to revise for some exams this week and it's the same for the next week. But to get a break from this exhausting time, I have something exciting coming up next Saturday! Me and some friends will be going to Oberhausen for the first German One Direction concert ever. For sure I'm looking forward to see the boys, but to be honest I'm more exited to spend the day with some of my favourite people! On Friday I'll go to Inga's and sleep over at her's. The next day we'll be picked up by our other friends and the trip will start.
If you've ever been to a concert or some more you'll understand my following struggles. So... I don't really know what to wear and you guys need to help me. I don't want to look as shitty as I looked on the London concert, which to my defense wasn't really my fault, since I didn't expect to get tickets, haha.
I don't want to bore you with more words, so here are the outfits. It would be amazing if you could leave a comment saying which outfit you liked the most. Thanks!

- Anne


#1 
Thought about rocking the 5SOS look at a One Direction concert, in protest that they're not joining them on the Europe Tour, haha.


#2
Same dip dyed short, different top, not really sure about this outfit. It would probably look better with jeans shorts/ hot pants, but I was too lazy to try them on after all.


#3
Same Top with Leggins. This was the outfit that I originally wanted to wear to the concert, but since the weather decided to skip spring and jump right to summer, I'll probably die in those clothes, because it's all black and too warm outside, idk.


#4
I actually love this kind of vintage outfit, but the trousers are so uncomfortable, so I'm not really sure about it, since I'll have to wear those clothes the whole day through.


#5
This is an outfit for really warm weather as you can see. For sure I'd choose a different belt, this one looks shit.


#6 
Personally this is my favourite one. I love this dress to death and I think it looks quite casual with the black vans and the see through tights. What you can't see on the photo is, that I'm wearing my black melon hat to this outfit, too. Haha.


Please leave a comment with your choice below. I'd really appreciate it. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen