Montag, 8. April 2013

London Trip

Hiya peeps!
I'm back from London and not very happy. To be honest, I already miss it. London is the most beautiful city ever and this trip just made it more clear for me that I really want to live there some time later in my life. 
But anyway, here comes a quick post about my trip.

Day 1
We arrived in London on Thursday morning after rough flight with some turbulences. First we took the tube to Bayswater were our hotel was. Our hotel room wasn't ready, because we were quite early so I just changed into more comfortable shoes and we left our luggage there to go into the city. Time went by fast and we spend some time time near Oxford Street where I later met up with my friend Inga and we took the tube to North Greenwich where the London O2 world is. We went there in the hope to meet 5SOS, but then we decided to try and get tickets at the last minute ticket counter. But luckily we met some lovely girl that wanted to sell us tickets for only 50 Pounds. Just when we wanted to give her the money a Security guard came over to us and told her that she isn't allowed to sell the tickets because of some reason that I still don't understand. It ended up, that she gave us the tickets for free, a more detailed story will be up on my Youtube tomorrow or later this week: http://youtube.com/CoolStoryA
If you want to watch videos from the concert check out my second channel: http://youtube.com/MissBelitsky
Our tickets were super good, we were right in front of the B- Stage. 5 Seconds Of Summer were perfect and so were One Direction. Harry even waved to us and Zayn smiled at us. 
After the concert we took the tube back to our hotel, after one of the most amazing nights ever!





Day 2
On the second day we went to the V & A museum and after that we took the tube to Camden aka the market of fake brand clothing, haha. Camden is quite cool. We spend the afternoon/ evening shopping on Oxford Street, a haul will be up soon on my YouTube channel. Later we went to Soho and finished the day in a pub around the corner in Bayswater.





Day 3
On the third day we actually wanted to go to the London Eye, but when we got there it was so full of people and the waiting time should've taken ages, so we just decided to walk around Westminster. Westminster is such a beautiful place. When we had seen everything we took the tube to Covent Garden and had lunch in a Pizzeria. After that we went to Oxford Street, Picadilly Circus and Soho again. To finish the last day in a beautiful way we went to see the 'Wicked' musical, which was so amazing! After that we went to the Pub again.





Day 4
Yesterday morning we left London far too early and were back in Germany around 1.30 pm local time. I just want to go back. I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I'd rather travel around London in the tube, having funny nights out and just a good time. But I'll maybe be back there in summer, which would be the best thing ever. 



I hope you all had amazing holidays!

- Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen