Samstag, 7. Juni 2014

Oi

Hey there,
again it has been quite a while. This post is not gonna be long either, since I'm on the iPad and I hate typing on here a lot. My laptop is broken, so there's no other way to do it. Today someone reminded me on my ask that I should blog more. I really should. But I just can't find the time and motivation to at the moment. There has been only a little of free time  in the past few weeks, between exams, having way to much fun with my friends,  doing a lot of sports, getting my driving license  and all that stuff. My life is treating me really good at the moment and I'm really happy and that's what matters, isn't it? I've had a quite few brilliant weekends in the past month, I've booked my summer and winter holidays and all together I'm just really excited for the rest of the year to come. Can you believe that 2014 is already nearly halfway over? Where did the past few months go? But isn't it like that, when you're having a good time? Everything just seems to be over way too fast. 
Anyway I'll leave the past few weeks to myself, they're not blogging material. But my following holidays might be. During summer I will travel to St. Ives and the Isles of Scilly, England with one of my friends and I couldn't be more excited. I literally can't wait to blog pictures and stuff, I promise that I will take quite a few stunning ones. During winter I will drive to St. Anton, Austria with another friend and it will be fucking amazing. I already know that. 
The next week might bring something interesting to, I'm not telling you yet, but watch out for it on my blog.
That's it for now, I'm tired of typing on this keyboard already. I will try harder to blog more. Promise!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen