Samstag, 14. Juni 2014

Collective Haul

Hey, 
I've done quite a bit of shopping in the past weeks and bought some pretty things. But see it for yourself :)


One Direction shirt, Primark 
10 €


Michael Kors Shirt, 
it was a present so I have no idea how much it was.


Blouse, Vila
15 €


Blouse, Vila
 21, 95 €


Hoodie, Superdry
 94, 95 €


My mum thought she was funny buying me this one. I have no idea where it is from, haha.


Leather Jacket, Vero Moda
89, 95 €


Blouse, Philosophy
It was a present.


Dress, Tally Weijl
19, 95 €


Top, Vero Moda
26, 95 €


Top, Only
16, 95 €


Donut Bag, Tally Weijl
3, 95 €
Silver Bag, C & A
9 €
(Can we please appreciate my festival bags, yay!)


Dark Grey Jeans
19, 95 €
Leave Printed Pants, H & M
9 €


Sunglasses, Primark
2, 50 € each 


One Direction: This Is Us, Media Markt
14, 95 €

Ed Sheeran Ticket, via Eventim
ca. 40 € with shipping  


Fries Socks, Primark 
ca. 4 €
Homer Socks, Primark
ca 3 €


Com- Pad Powerbank, via Amazon
34, 95 €

Blue Top, Esprit
10 €
Grey Top, C & A
4, 95 € 

Flower Crown, Bijou Brigitte
7, 95 €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen