Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Arts Project

Hola,
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine was full of stuff for school, but that's alright because I'm looking forward to next week. Germany's first football match is tomorrow and I'm going to the Southside Festival next weekend, which will be super rad. Yes, I actually just used rad in a blogpost. 
Anyway, no more words of my life, since I should really go back to finishing my things for school. Ugh. 
One of those things is a project for my arts intensive course with one of my friends. The topic was something about drugs abuse, etc. and we shot some pictures. I'm currently editing them into a brochure, but I decided to show you those pictures, because I actually think they look quite cool. There ya go!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen