Freitag, 10. Januar 2014

Skiing Holidays

Hey there guys,
I'm enjoying my last day here in Austria, since we're going to leave tomorrow morning. I'm really not looking forward to be back in Germany and go back to school on Monday, but I sadly can't change it. The weather here was okay, but in comparison with other ski resorts at the moment we had quite some luck, as some of them didn't have any snow. We had a lot of sun and it snowed like mad today. I already know that I will miss this place the whole year through, until I will be back here next winter. If you still are on holidays, have fun! If not, and you're already back in school or back at work, I hope you have a good time as well! Enjoy the few photos I took during my time here! :)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen