Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

London Trip 2013/ 2014

Hey there everyone and a happy new year!
I hope you all had a good start into the new year and I wish you all the best. May it be the best year ever for you!
I spend my new year's in London, my favourite town on the whole wide world. I just love how there are so many different culutures, so many different types of people and how you seem to be able to be yourself over there on the isle without anyone judging you. 
Right now I am in Austria, on skiing holidays. But I wanted to tell you about my trip to London and show you some of the photos I took. I went there with my friend Inga, you might know her by now. We were in London from December 29th until the January 2nd. Our hotel was basically right next to the Euston Tube Station and after we checked in we went to grab some food at Nandos and went to Winter Wonderland after that. Holy balls, it's so beautiful there. The following days we did a lot of shopping (I'm most likely going to upload a haul on my YouTube channel soon). For New Year's Eve we went to see the big fireworks in Westminster, who start from The London Eye and The Big Ben. We watched it from the Waterloo Bridge. It was quite cool, but as it rained the whole day, the one and a half hours long walk back to the tube station through the really crowded area wasn't really nice, haha. On the last evening we met up with two friends, who met Niall Horan the day after we two had left London. Great luck, isn't it. The last day we went touristing and took some really touristy photos, haha. I don't really wanna bore you with more words, as most of you probably have already been to London. If you have any question, just send them to my ask.fm. The link is on the right sidebar of my blog.










and here we go for the selfie area:







Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen