Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

London/ Collective Haul

Hey there lovely people, 
I guess it was time for a haul again, as I went to London a few weeks ago and bought some nice things here, too. I actually wanted to put the London stuff into a haul video and filmed one, but YouTube was being a bitch as always and refused to upload it. So I just grabbed my camera and took a few photos of all the cute things that I bought. The first few ones are things I bought in London and the others are things I bought in Germany.


Flower printed Blouse, New Look
I actually don't know the price, it was probably about 10 £.


Grey Cardigan, Gilly Hicks 
40 £


Dark Red Dress, New Look
14,95 £


Kate Moss Lipsticks, Rimmel London
Red One, No 01
Pink One, No 101
Both were about 5,49 £


Wake Me Up Foundation, Rimmel London
True Ivory, 8,99 £
Wake Me Up Concealer, Rimmel London
Classic Beige, 5,49 £


Foundation Brush, Real Techniques
10 £


Red Skirt, New Look
10 £


Scarf, New Look
Don't remember the price, sorry.


Concert Poster Plates, From some small shop in Notting Hill
3 pieces for 10 £


Red Shirt, Primark
Don't remember the price, soz.
Golden Chain, Superdrug
5 £


Brown Bag, Clarks
40 £


Keep Calm Cup, Same shop as the plates
7,50 £


Shirt with patches, Zara
7,95 €


Grey Jeans, H & M
10 €


Khaki Trousers, Zara
14,95 €


Pillow Cases, H & M
4,95 € each


Pink Sport Leggins, Adidas
55 $ (my mum's friend got it for me in the USA)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen