Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

What do I desire?

What do you desire?
What makes you itch?
How would you really enjoy spending your life?
What would you like to do if money were no object?
If you would say getting money is the most important thing,
you will spend your life completely wasting your time.
You'll be doing things you don't like doing,
in order to go on living,
that is to go on doing things you don't like doing,
which is stupid.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing 
than a long life spent in a miserable way.

It’s so important to consider this question: 
What do I desire?


The text above is part of the Days Of My Youth Trailer by Red Bull and I really liked it, so I decided to type it down for you guys, since it's very inspirational, at least for me. The film material is also quite breath taking, you should watch it. Find the original 'speech' thingy here. Check it out. Really. It's so amazing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen