Montag, 23. Dezember 2013

Throwback: Summer Holidays

Hey there,
while going trough the photos on my laptop I realised I have never posted the photos I took during the summer holidays. I went on a trip through some parts of Italy, Austria and Switzerland and for sure took some lovely snapshots. I really like some of them so I decided to share them with you and spread a bit of summery atmosphere. The weather outside is disgusting at the moment, at least where I live. It's cloudy, rainy and not wintry at all. We're not even going to get a white Christmas which sucks, but on the other hand we have quite the same weather as England at the moment, so it's not going to be that cold when I'm going to fly to London in a few days. But for now, enjoy the pictures of my summer! 


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen