Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Christmas Wish List

Hey there,
as the first snow is falling (finally), I thought it was about time to write my christmas wish list. It's only 18 days until christmas eve, yay! I designed it as some cool collage, couldn't help myself, haha. :)


1.  Crosley Cruiser Portable Turntable / via Urban Outfitters
2. Money for my London trip over New Year's
3. iTunes Card 
4. Dan Croll Sweater / via Trekstock
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in Pink / via Urban Outfitters
6. The 1975 Logo Vest / via The 1975 store
7. Arctic Monkeys & The 1975 vinyls / via Amazon

I'm probably not even going to get half of those thing, because I mostly want to get money for the London trip, but that's alright, haha.
What are you guys wishes for Christmas? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen