Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013

Impressive People

Good evening beautiful people,
as I'm lying here in my bed, enjoying a bit of free time I thought it was time for a new blog post. A a bit random one, but who cares.
I've been doing nothing today, but watching videos, reading and reading a article that impressed me a lot, but it's in german and I'm gonna talk about it anyway on here in the next few days. So, other topics... hm. I went to school for four hours today and it was boring as always. I'm listening to my favourite indie playlist at this second, which is on 8tracks, you should check it out:


I'm probably going to take a shower soon and then go to bed early, because I have a ten hours day of school tomorrow. I really don't want to go but it's just one and a half week until winter/ Christmas break and only 19 days to go until I'll be in London. I'm so excited for that, but I think I have mentioned it before. But now, something more interesting.
I've just watched the first episode of The Rickshaw Run by JacksGap aka Jack Harries and his brother Finn.  Those two are one of the only few YouTubers that I still can stand and who's videos I still watch. They got pretty famous since I started watching and if I'm correct, they have over 3 Million subscribers now. That might come from those two being pretty fit and entertaining, but I really like them for what they use their fame for. They don't just fly around the world for no apparent reason and go shopping, no, those two do a lot of good things. Jack and Finn do a lot of charity work. For the Rickshaw run they travelled to India with a couple of friends, including Louis Cole aka FunForLouis, who also is one of my favourites. They travelled India in Tuk Tuks to support the Teenage Cancer Trust, which is a really good cause, if you ask me. Go and enjoy those idiots and if you feel like, go and donate a bit of money for this good cause (link is in the video description)!


That's it actually, have a nice week everyone!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Anne,
    really nice post. I also watched the video from Jack and Finn, they're one of my favorite youtubers.
    I'd be happy if you'd check out my blog..it's still quite new but if you're interested just follow the link ;)
    http://www.misstgs.blogspot.de/

    Tatjana

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw thank you so much, I'm definitely gonna check it out later x

      Löschen