Montag, 11. Februar 2013

My Weekend

Hey people! :)
I hope you all had a  nice weekend, mine was amazing! Since it's carnival time here in Germany, some friends and I went to a carnival party in our hometown on Saturday. We slept over at my best friend's house. It was a fun night. The next day we got up at like 10 am and we were deadly tired, but we had to get ready for the carnival procession and for the next party. So all in all my weekend was full of friends, fun and alcohol. I don't want to bore you with more words, so here are a few photos. Sorry for the bad quality, I made them with my iPhone. Enjoy! :)


With Katha, the only photo I took on Saturday :)

With Anna Lena on Sunday. Yes I was blonde that day, haha.

With Lisa on Sunday at the party :)

Lisa and Melanie

After I came home on Sunday. Loved that eyelashes.

On Sunday with Anna Lena, Lisa and Melanie.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen