Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

Hi Bloggerworld.

Hi Bloggerworld.
Nice to meet you. My name is Anne.
I recently started to upload videos on YouTube. Well, I uploaded my first video two days ago. I really like watching videos of other youtubers so I thought why not starting to upload my own videos? To be honest, I wad kind of afraid of it, I don't really know why. But as you see, I took all my courage together and uploaded my first video.
I had a blog before, a german one, and I didn't want to stop blogging, so I made a new one. If you're interested in my old blog and you're german it's http://thesmileofthesun.blogspot.com

But back to YouTube. I don't really like my first video, haha. There will be better ones, I promise. I was nervous while filming it and I bet that you guys can see that.

Another reason why I started this blog is that I really like and enjoy writing. I already wrote a few fanfictions and my grades in German and English in school are quite good. I enjoyed blogging on my old blog and I bet this blog will be a lot of fun, too.


So I'll leave you guys with these few words and a picture of me, haha.

-Anne


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen