Freitag, 2. Mai 2014

L'Absence De Moi

Oi folks,
it has been a while. To be more specific 2 months. That's quite a long time actually. Oooops. Well, I'm sorry. Are there any excuses? Not really, haha. 
Anyway I'm sat here in my room, at 11:25 pm on a Friday night, still hungover from last night and I'm reflecting that past two months. A lot happened. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. I saw my two favourite bands live 3 times each, met them a few times, stayed out on a school days in some creepy ass city until 2 am to meet my favourite German rapper, had a lot of private stuff going on and lots of more things. But I don't want to bore you, haha. The next post is going to be freaking massive because I will write about all the concerts I went to in March and things like that. I'm going to start it now, I promise. Love y'all. Peace Out. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen