Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013

Haul: Florence, Italy.

Hey babes! 
Here are a few things that I bought on my trip to Florence. It isn't much since apparently I'm a very picky person when it comes to shopping with my own money. I didn't spend that much there and still had a lot of money left when I came home, but I already spend it on concert tickets for Bastille, The 1975 and James Arthur so it was good that I had some left, haha. 


I don't even remember which day it was, but on one day we went to some huge supermarket which had a clothes selection on the second floor. Everything was actually quite cheap, but still in a good quality. That's probably the difference between shopping in Italy and Germany. If you buy something cheap in Germany it is for sure shit quality. 
I bought two pairs of Jeans since I really had a lack of jeans in my closet recently. I just tended to buy more like coloured pants in the past months so I really needed some basics again. The darker jeans had kind of a look like those boyfriend jeans but it fits really tight. You can't see it on the photo but it has a used look and is kind of ripped in the knee area.
The other one is just a basic light jeans. I don't tend to go for jeans that are that light, but it fits really well and looks good, so I bought it.


Well, that's my new baby. I was looking for a bag when we were in downtown Florence and it took ages for me to find one. I actually wanted a real leather bag which was kind of a bigger size, so I could fit a lot of stuff in. We basically were in every possible shop, well apparently if you believe my Italian cousin, and just when I was giving up and we where in the last shop I found this baby. It looks a lot better in reality than it looks on the photo, just saying.


I actually was looking for a different BB cream by L'Oréal Paris but they didn't have it in my skin coulour so I went for the Maybelline one. I'm pretty fine with it and now use it daily. It makes the skin look a lot 'cleaner' and covers up little spots and it doesn't make you look like you're wearing tons of Make Up so that's good.


I needed more lip glosses for my collection since it is really small. I found this gorgeous colour in the same shop as the BB cream. We sadly don't have Rimmel London in Germany anymore, I don't even know why. So whenever I'm in a country that sells it I go for Rimmel products since they're really good and not really expensive.


Then I needed a new powder since I tend to let my powders fall down on the floor pretty often. All of my others were broken, thanks to my clumsiness. I really like this one, it has a little mirror in the box which is really useful to be honest. 

I hope you guys liked this mini haul, it was my first one so I hope it's not too bad. :)

- Anne 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen