Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Florence

Hiya guys!
I'm back from my holidays in Florence, Italy where I was with two of my friends for a few days. We flew there on Saturday and came back yesterday. We stayed at my aunt's during that time, since she lives near Florence. On the first day we only arrived around 11 pm so we didn't really do anything except chilling at her's and drinking some wine. On Sunday we went to some designer Outlet in Barberino which was actually pretty nice, they had all those nice brands like Gucci, Prada, Moschine, Pinko and loads more but I didn't really find anything that I liked. In the evening we went to some restaurant for dinner. One of the things that I like most about Italy is the good food and the good wine so it was perfect. One Monday we went to Florence for some more shopping. We drank the best hot chocolate that I've ever drank right next to the famous dome and met up with my cousin around 4 pm. I've only met him a few times since he lives in Italy too and dislikes Germany, haha. But he's actually one of the coolest people ever and we got along pretty well. He showed us around for a bit and we went for some more shopping, only stopping by to drink some wine. After that we continued our shopping spree. In the late evening we went for dinner in some nice restaurant in Florence. On Tuesday we actually did nothing but going to a wine testing, but it was nice. In the evening/ night we originally wanted go out clubbing with my cousin and a few friends of his but it sadly didn't work out. We flew home yesterday around lunch time. I wish we could've stayed longer, but since it was my 18th birthdays yesterday I had to be home. 
I really do love Florence! Tuscany is such a nice and beautiful part of Italy and I'd love to go there again soon. I didn't really take many photos, but enjoy those few!
- Anne x







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen