Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

Concerts, the definition of happiness. Or not.

Hiya guys!
It has been a while... again. I have a lot of things going on in my life and I didn't really find the time to blog and when I did, I just didn't feel like blogging. Sorry.
Anyways as you can guess from the title, this post is about concerts. As you might know, concerts are one of my huge passions, probably the biggest one.
Concerts make me feel entirely happy. Thinking back the last time I was truly happy was at a concert. It's just the atmosphere, being there with my friends and seeing one of my favourite bands or artists- some of the best things brought together! Concerts make me forget the shit that is going on in my life sometimes.


But as the title say "Concerts, the definition of happiness. Or not.
Concerts are a really expensive hobby and I have a really long list of people that I want to see live this year. Loads of my favourite bands and artists are coming to Germany this fall and I just need to see them all live. I need to. 

So last year Inga, Sabrina and I went to Göttingen to see Ed Sheeran and Olly Murs at the NDR Soundcheck festival. I probably had the best weekend of my life there.
This year they have Passenger performing at this festival and we actually wanted to go to see him live, since for me he is one of the best singers and songwriters of the century. 
But then today we found out that he'll come to Frankfurt in November and decided to see him there, since it's a lot closer and we don't have to book a hotel and stuff.
But then again I just found out that Bastille and Birdy will be at this festival, too, and I really wanna go and see them. See my struggle? Because this will be, excuse me but, fucking expensive. And I don't even have a job, so where should I get all this money from? Sigh.
I know that if I won't go I'll regret it.




Second thing is that my favourite rapper, Hoodie Allen, is coming to Germany for the first time this year He'll play shows in Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne. For sure not in Frankfurt. Nobody's coming to Frankfurt. I hate living here so much, just saying.
So I tweeted how I won't be able to go and see him, because his concert in Cologne is on a Monday and I have to go to school. He tweeted me back saying that I should fake being ill for that day so I can go to his concert, that idiot. I tweeted him back saying that I want a proper hug at the show if I'll fake being ill for him. He tweeted me that I'll get that huig + a kiss on the cheek, haha. (If that isn't a reason to go I don't know what is)

I actually really thought about doing this, but then I found out that his Berlin show is on a Saturday and as I just infected two of my besties with my love for that american guys, I'll probably see him there, yay!
By the way, this will be super expensive, too, because he's performing at a festival. But then again I'll get to see Ellie Goulding there and she is my absolutely favourite British girl, next to Jessie J. 




Third thing is Paramore. Paramore are one of my favourite bands and I wanted to see them live for ages. They're coming to Frankfurt in September and I really wanna go to see them. A few euros more on my concert list. Uuuurgh. 


And now when I thought that this depressing list was finished, I remembered, that I still haven't bought my ticket for Olly Murs, who's coming to Frankfurt in October. Damn. This list is getting longer and longer and I just found out that I need way too much money for this autumn. Sigh.


I need a job for the summer.

- Anne

P.S.: Are you going to see any amazing artists/ bands live this year or in the next one? Tell me about it in the comments! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen