Sonntag, 25. August 2013

Five Seconds Of Losers

Hello,
I know it has been a while. I don't have any kind of excuse for not blogging, I just didn't feel like. But that doesn't matter, because I'm back now. (hopefully)
So I hope you guys are doing better than I am. Anyway the title says 'Five Seconds Of Losers' and some of you might have an idea what this will be about. Or about what band.
Yep, it's about 5 Seconds Of Summer or just for short 5SOS.
So some time ago my lovely friend Inga and I decided to do a fan project for those four losers, that we happen to really love. We started a European fanvideo project on our 5SOS fanaccount on twitter. Give us a cheeky follow here :)
Loads of amazing fans from different countries send in videos and then Inga and I met up to cut and edit the video. That was back in July I think.
We still don't know if the 5SOS boys saw it, but it seems like. You're probably wondering how I know this or why I'm saying it. Some night, I don't remember the exact day, Ashton followed us completely out of the blue, we didn't even tweet him once. The same thing happened with Luke one night later. It was actually funny, because Inga and I both were out that night with friends and we were both pretty drunk but obviously couldn't freak out because we were out with our friends.
Then when I was on holiday in Italy I got a text from Inga saying that the band account followed us. That was also completely out of the blue and unexpected because we hadn't tweeted in days on that account. 
So it seems like they've watched it and followed us because of it.
And yeah... he's the video if you haven't seen it yet. It actually was a lot of work so I hope you like it. Tell me what you think! :)
- Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen