Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Stay Gold/ Nicht Allein Tour

Oooops.
Seems like it has been quite a while since my last post. Sorry. To be honest I don't really have an excuse. I could say I was busy with school, but that would be a lie. 
Today I decided to come back with blog post about that one thing that I enjoy most in life. Concerts. 
So yesterday Inga, Sabrina and I went to see one of our favourite bands live in Frankfurt. They're german, we know the for quite a while and they're not that famous, which just makes everything better. Like they know us and were happy to see us again, since it had been more than a year since we met the last time. By the way, their name is Split. They played in a small club in Frankfurt together with another Band, Beta 2.0, and two support acts that went by the names Dreimillionen and In Hope. I'll leave all their links below. You should really check them out, since they're the only german band that I listen to and that actually means something. I don't really know why, but german music normally isn't really my thing. 
There weren't that many people last night, but I dare to say that the atmosphere was actually better than at a One Direction concert or something big like that. But probably that's because I hate fangirls and kids at concerts. I don't understand how all the bands that played there last night aren't more famous. They're better than most of the shit that is played on the radio. For example check out the new singles by Split and Beta 2.0



And now I'll leave you guys with some photos, a keek and all the links.






Split:

Beta 2.0:

Dreimillionen:

In Hope:


Thanks for reading this post!
- Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen