Montag, 23. September 2013

Meeting & Seeing Passenger Live

Hiya guys! :)
I should probably be studying right now for some history exam that I'll have to write tomorrow, but I wouldn't be able to concentrate on it anyway. I just found out that James Arthur is coming to my local radio stations tomorrow and I just mailed all of them, because I really, really want to meet him. I've been supporting that kid since his first audition on the XFactor UK last year and I'd literally do anything to finally meet him in person. But enough of it, because this post is supposed to be about how I met and saw Passenger live last weekend.

It was at the same 'festival' as where I met and saw Bastille the day before. We were there pretty early, it was like 1 pm when we arrived at the venue and the concert was said to begin at 6 pm. We were the first ones there and just chilled in front of the doors on a blanket when a journalist from the NDR2 website came to talk to us. We chatted for a bit and he asked if he could take a photo of us for the website. We agreed and he took this one, which was on the website on the next day.


As it became later more people arrived and the doors finally opened at 5 pm. We were in the first row for sure. The concert was freaking amazing. Mike reminded me a lot of Ed Sheeran, they have a lot in common, maybe that's why they're such good friends. Mike's voice is incredible and he sure is a really funny lad. 

More videos on my second channel: here

After the show we went out to meet him at the backstage entry as we did the day before at the Bastille gig. 
Sadly there where a lot of people that Mike probably didn't mean as much to as he does to me. For example  some girls that stood behind us that didn't even know anything about him, they thought Passenger was a band. Lol no, gurls. He came out after some time but was quite in a hurry since he apparently had to catch a flight. He wasn't allowed to take photos and looked pretty sad (I guess?) when Inga started arguing with the security guard because taking a selfie with an iPhone takes like 3 seconds, which is probably less time than it takes to write an autograph. He signed my album and Inga's concert ticket and gave us a hug. Then he went to the next people and I was quite sad. I know it's probably pathetic to be sad because I didn't get a photo even though I met him... but Mike is one of the people that got me through the last year and it would've just really had meant a lot to have a photo with him. I know I'm ungrateful, but who cares.
It was a beautiful evening/ night, thanks to Mike.


We went back to Katha's after it and drove home in the morning.
The weekend from the 13th to the 15th has been one of the best two weekends in my whole life. The other one was the one last year where I met Olly Murs and Ed Sheeran, in case you were wondering. Göttingen is one of my favourite places on this planet, just because I've met some of my favourite people there. And at the end of the day those 'celebrities' are still some normal people that don't understand why everyone makes such a hype about them. And that's something beautiful isn't it? :)

- Anne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen