Montag, 23. September 2013

Meeting James Arthur

Hey guys :)
So today something really cool happened, I met James Arthur. A lot of you might know him as the winner of last year's X- Factor UK. I was a fan of him since his audition. So I was more than excited when I found out yesterday that he was coming to my local radio station. They didn't post anything on their facbook or homepage about it but as I have a lot of cool friends on twitter and my sources, I found out about it yesterday afternoon. I was freaking out for sure. I had been waiting for ages to finally get the chance to meet him. 
My lovely friend Inga picked me up after school which was at 11.25 am. According to what I had heard he should've been at the radio station from around 12- 4 pm. We met up there with my super awesome friend Sabrina. We went in there to the reception to ask about James getting interviewed and stuff. We got told that he would be there around 2.30 pm and went outside again. We met two really nice girls which were there to meet James, too. We chatted and time went by pretty fast. A few hours and some phone calls with the radio hosts later some black van with darkened windows drove by. We were a hundred percent sure that it was James so we went closer. For sure it was him. By the way something really funny happened then. He had Best Song Ever by One Direction playing on his phone when he got out of the car? We all nearly broke down laughing.
Anyway we went to him and took photos and chatted a bit and then he had to go to his interview but told us that he'd come out again. 
We chilled out there for some more and after about an hour or so he came out again. He had a headache, his braces hurt and he surely looked tired, but still took a lot of time for us. I got another photo with him and we chatted for some more. I let him sign a picture for me but my pen just wouldn't work and I was like "That pen's shit" and then he started talking about how cool it is that you're allowed to swear on German TV and all that stuff, haha. We also got a video of him for our friends Jess and Katha, which is below. He told us how we were the first german fans he has ever met and how he hopes we'll still be there in five years. James darling, let me tell you one thing. I'll most likely still be there in ten years. I've been there since the start and I'll always have his back. James was so freaking nice and he's smoking fit. If you ever get the chance to see him, do it! It's definitely worth it.
And now enjoy the video of this cutie and my photos with him.
Lots of love,
- Anne



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen