Samstag, 30. August 2014

August

Ahoi mates,
August is nearly over and I'm going back to school in a bit more than a week. The holidays got over way to fast, sigh. I don't even know where the past five weeks went. I have been spending my holidays actually doing stuff for school, spending time with friends, doing sports and leaving room for quite some creativity. I have started properly writing again and I don't even know how and why. Some inspiration appeared out of nowhere, haha. It's funny though because no one has ever read any of my writings and I feel like keeping it that way for quite some more time. A friend once told me how she finds it fascinating when people write and that she has a lot of respect for those people. I don't even know, it's actually just being clever with words. I'm definitely not trying to say that I'm a good writer with that, but for me, writing just just something really freeing and it gets stuff off my mind. And if we're talking about being clever with words, I feel like sometime it's really hard to say things in the right way in English, since it's only my second language and I can express things a lot better in German. So I thought about going back to blogging in German, but according to my blog statistics I have got quite a lot readers from the United States and other none German speaking countries, so it basically would not make sense to blog in German only. I've got the idea of blogging in both, German and English, simply as a test for some time. Obviously the English texts will be shorter than the German ones, which is caused by, as I said, the ability to express it better in German. It's going to be a lot more work, but I'm going to try to put up with it, haha. 
I hope you're all enjoying your summer, and don't have a really rainy one, like me!


Yay, so we have a photo of a late night writing session on the top left, then my girls and I last Monday on the top right, my lovely boys from the band Split (check them out) on the bottom left and a very motivating photo after a short running session on the right. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen